Раздел: Интересное в сети

В блог Подписаться на Дзен!

Отвечать в конференциях и заводить новые темы может любой участник, независимо от наличия регистрации на сайте 7я.ру.

suricat

Попался забавныи тест на знание англииск

Попался забавныи тест на знание англииского. Если будете проходить, поместите результаты в ответы, интересно, что получится.
02.03.2005 00:12:07,

14 комментариев

От кого: Настройки

Вы не авторизованы.

Если Вы отправите сообщение анонимно, то потеряете возможность редактировать и удалить это сообщение после отправки.

E-mail:
получать ответы на E-mail
показывать ссылки на изображения в виде картинок
С.Ш. Вицлипуцли
I'm oddly expert
:))))))
02.03.2005 14:24:58, С.Ш. Вицлипуцли
:)) English Genius!
You did so extremely well, even I can't find a word to describe your excellence! You have the uncommon intelligence necessary to understand things that most people don't. You have an extensive vocabulary, and you're not afraid to use it properly! Way to go!
02.03.2005 13:20:21, ALora
Юлия Ф
You scored 93% Beginner, 93% Intermediate, 87% Advanced, and 83% Expert!
You did so extremely well, even I can't find a word to describe your excellence! You have the uncommon intelligence necessary to understand things that most people don't. You have an extensive vocabulary, and you're not afraid to use it properly! Way to go!
02.03.2005 13:10:33, Юлия Ф
vasillek
Advanced
You scored 93% Beginner, 86% Intermediate, 81% Advanced, and 66% Expert!
You have an extremely good understanding of beginner, intermediate, and advanced level commonly confused English words, getting at least 75% of each of these three levels' questions correct. This is an exceptional score. Remember, these are commonly confused English words, which means most people don't use them properly. You got an extremely respectable score.
02.03.2005 12:55:07, vasillek
You scored 73% Beginner, 86% Intermediate, 93% Advanced, and 72% Expert! 02.03.2005 12:44:25, NataLesnyak
You scored 100% Beginner, 93% Intermediate, 93% Advanced, and 77% Expert!
А это со второй попытки... надо же, какая разница... :)
02.03.2005 12:51:24, NataLesnyak
Xenny
"You scored 6% Beginner, 50% Intermediate, 56% Advanced, and 72% Expert! "
Тааак, сознаюсь, у меня хуже всего :))) но кто бы разъяснил, что значит
6% Beginner и при этом 72% Expert??
02.03.2005 12:15:55, Xenny
Лучик Sweeта
Very Literate
You scored 80% Beginner, 93% Intermediate, 68% Advanced, and 83% Expert!
02.03.2005 12:05:05, Лучик Sweeта
You scored 93% Beginner, 93% Intermediate, 81% Advanced, and 50% Expert!
You have an extremely good understanding of beginner, intermediate, and advanced level commonly confused English words, getting at least 75% of each of these three levels' questions correct. This is an exceptional score. Remember, these are commonly confused English words, which means most people don't use them properly. You got an extremely respectable score.
Thank you so much for taking my test. I hope you enjoyed it!

02.03.2005 10:11:42, *Enchantress*
Intermediate
You scored 93% Beginner, 80% Intermediate, 75% Advanced, and 61% Expert!
Не ожидала:)) Вот что значит хорошая учительница в 5-8 классах + уроки с детьми.А ведб по английски я уже 23 года не говорю:)))
02.03.2005 10:00:15, кисс
sheriff
You scored 75% Beginner, 73% Intermediate, 81% Advanced, and 61% Expert!
Your test results are extremely interesting. Though your test scores in the beginner, intermediate, and expert levels weren't very high, you got at least 75% of the advanced level questions correct. Possibly you guessed very well in the advanced level section? I don't know what else to say. You puzzle me immensely. But....
02.03.2005 09:05:52, sheriff
Advanced
You scored 87% Beginner, 86% Intermediate, 100% Advanced, and 55% Expert!
It reminds me my TOEFL :)

But the statistics in this test could be anything - I mean who did thte test ? and if the person a trustworthy one? :)
02.03.2005 06:30:29, MoZayka
Guess, I'd better brush up on my English :(((

Advanced
You scored 81% Beginner, 86% Intermediate, 81% Advanced, and 55% Expert!

02.03.2005 05:27:44, Лана Б.
Наташа и карапузинка (6)
прикольный тестик!
Результат:
Very literate: 87% beginner, 100% intermediary, 75% advanced, 94% expert
прошу учесть что тест проходился после бутылки вина :))
02.03.2005 00:27:41, Наташа и карапузинка (6)

Материалы сайта носят информационный характер и предназначены для образовательных целей. Мнение редакции может не совпадать с мнениями авторов. Перепечатка материалов сайта запрещена. Права авторов и издателя защищены.

Рейтинг@Mail.ru
7я.ру - информационный проект по семейным вопросам: беременность и роды, воспитание детей, образование и карьера, домоводство, отдых, красота и здоровье, семейные отношения. На сайте работают тематические конференции, ведутся рейтинги детских садов и школ, ежедневно публикуются статьи и проводятся конкурсы.
18+

Если вы обнаружили на странице ошибки, неполадки, неточности, пожалуйста, сообщите нам об этом. Спасибо!