Раздел: Финансовые вопросы (Как работает схема мошенничества с письмами о наследстве)

В блог Подписаться на Дзен!

Отвечать в конференциях и заводить новые темы может любой участник, независимо от наличия регистрации на сайте 7я.ру.

Афера с наследством

Афера с наследством

Афера с наследством

Афера с наследством: как не стать жертвой мошенников. Реальная история, произошедшая с другом моего мужа.
06.10.2004 12:21:39,

10 комментариев

От кого: Настройки

Вы не авторизованы.

Если Вы отправите сообщение анонимно, то потеряете возможность редактировать и удалить это сообщение после отправки.

E-mail:
получать ответы на E-mail
показывать ссылки на изображения в виде картинок
У меня аналогичная ситуация. Только у Freda афериста зовут Абдул Азиз, а у меня Азария Осман. Сумма совпадает, покойный господин Georg совпадает.Только счет чуть-чуть побольше, - 5220 долларов. Переписку с аферистами закончу ко вторнику (якобы банк дал срок 7 дней для перевода наследства на транзитный счет, который и стоит 5220 долларов ). Интересно, что аферисты действуют от имени одного из девяти крупнейших банков Малайзии, - Аффинбанка (http://affinbank.com.my/). Им удается отправить письмо с сайта банка ( вот обратный адрес писем, - Affin Bank Berhad customerservice@affinbank.com.my ). Короче ребята, с одной стороны глупые, как подметил Fred, а с другой стороны у них видимо имеются пару грязных парней из банка, пользующиеся электронными адресами банка. Или какой-нибудь недоучившийся хакер.Присоединяюсь к Fredу в пожеланиях 11.11.2008 13:35:38, Valeri
И у меня та же ситуация)))))))), только адвоката зовут James Donas, а денежки - 10,6 млн долларов - лежат в банке Того (Африканский банк развития). Я только начал переписку, ну, что же поиграем.)))))))))))) 18.08.2010 20:17:36, KonstantiN
Да-да, у меня Ben Bruce, и наследство уже 20,5 млн баксов все в том же банке Того. прокололись мальчеги - электронка bbruce4@ukr.net а извините укр.нет - портал украины))) 16.08.2011 14:05:00, Nik2
Подобная ситуация и у меня. Только переписку с аферистом еще не закончил.
Зовут этого афериста Абдулл Азиз из Малайзии, имя свое и текст письма (наследство от покойного 2004 г господина Georg ......, фамилия ваша, оставлена сумма 12,9 млн доллоров, наследников нет, а ваша фамилия совподает - значит вы наследник). Они ума недалекого (похоже не наши), потому-что имя покойного и текст письма не меняют, а только подставляют нужную фамилию. Нашел в интернете копию такого-же письма. И вот у мена почти последняя стадия - попросили прислать (дали № счета) 4800 доллоров. Отписался так: оплачиваете за свой счет, а я расчитаюсь после получения денег. В теме письма приписал " Нам ли миллионерам считать копейки". На эту приписку никакой реакции, этот юмор, сами понимаете, не для тупого иностранного мозга. Высказали разочарование, потому как не хочу расставаться с деньгами.
Я, уже после первого письма 100% был уверен в лохатроне. И для моей семьи и знакомых целый месяц был комедийный сериал, а я зато теперь имею красивые бланки с гербами удостоверяющие , что я владелец 12,9 млн доллоров. Инициалы мои , отчество и реквизиты конечно липа.
Правильно подметили, что подобные пиьма или обращения должны приходить через посольство.
Желаю всем удачи и не попадаться на крючек аферистам.
06.09.2008 23:11:35, Fred
Недавно мне пришло письмо ч то у меня умер дядюшка и оставел мне в финансовом банке того 6 5 000 000 долларов адвокат который меня нашол говорит что за его услуги я заплочу после получения наследства а вот судебный исполнитель просит превести 16 000 долларов. 28.05.2007 16:25:54, Aleksei
юрист Татьяна
Ко мне обращались с подобными случаями. Правда, речь шла о счетах в банке в Англии и в другой стране, кажется Франции.
Я рекомендовала связываться с официальными лицами тех стран и выяснять, есть ли в действительности наследство. Так как когда появляется просьба о перечислении суммы, любого наведет на мысль, а не обманывают ли его.
06.10.2004 12:56:04, юрист Татьяна
[пусто] 06.10.2004 12:21:40, leka21
Доброго всем времени суток. Вот ещё один вид подобных рассылок:
Attention to Galayda,
I am Mr.Lansana Yao, a banker by profession. I personally discovered a
dormant account with a total sum of $9,500,000.00 [NINE MILLION FIVE
HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS] during the Annual Audit of our Bank owned by
Eng A.Galayda. Since the death of the deceased, nobody has operated in
this account till date. Moreover, this account has NO BENEFICIARY
attached to it. Definitely this fund will be confiscated if it remains
dormant for some period of time without any claims. In this regard, I
earnestly need your full cooperation in transferring this money out of
our bank to avoid our bank confiscating this fund.
HOW THE TRANSACTION CAN BE HANDLED: As a manager in our branch, all our
client account details and file are in my possession and that makes it
easy for me to include your name as the beneficiary of the fund in all
necessary documents involving the money we wish to transfer out from our
bank.
Most importantly, you will be required to:
(1). Act as the original relative of the deceased person.
(2). Receive the funds into a business/private bank account.
(3). At the completion of this transaction, the sharing method shall be
50% for me while 50% for you.
I was having problems sending you message on MAIL.RU. Kindly create new
email address in HOTMAIL or GMAIL then use it to respond to me through my
private email address: lansanayao@hotmail.fr
Waiting eagerly to hear from you soonest
Mr. Lansana Yao
Переписку пока не начинала, вот думаю куда обратиться чтоб за "пятую точку" их взяли...
30.09.2011 14:21:18, Марри
Вот именно такое сообщение пришло мне. Решила вступить с ним в переписку. Он только и умоляет о конфиденциальности.
Dear ....,

I have received your mail and quite appreciated your kind gesture in responding to my mail.Please note that this transaction is something that i want to actualise without any trace.I like my honourable job of confidence as accounting auditor.I would like to leave the job on my own out of personal volution and not to be handled as disident.Honestly I appreciate your response and promise you will not regret being positively minded.I am still members of the bank panel that will be charged to investigate the whole process of this inheritance fund transfer.I do not want to have any hitch in this transaction as a result of delays and in the process jeopardise the business.I have been in the banking profession for years and know what can make a transaction of this kind to backfire. This will mean toying with my career which i do not want to do.

Well even if you are not related to late Mr Alexander Eger ...,but being a foreigner you are legally qualified for claim of this fund without any hindrance since you can follow my directives/ instructions during the processing of this inheritance claim.I need your truthfulness,honesty and sincerity in this transaction to enable us achieve the goal.I decided to make it a deal by inviting you to Put claim over the funds as well as withdrawing and transferring of the Funds into any of your reliable and secured Bank Account either in your Country there or any part of the World where you have a secured Bank accounts.For your information,I could have done this DEAL alone,but because of my position in this country as a civil servant,( Banker) we are not allowed to operate any foreign Bank Account and would eventually raise an eyebrows on my side during the time of transferring the funds.Because I work in this Bank (Banque Atlantique Togo),hence my main reasons for contacting you, since I will be insider in the Bank,directing you on what to do until the funds is transferred into your Account.

As i earlier said.Most importantly, you will be required to:
(1). Act as the original relative of the deceased person.
(2). Receive the funds into a business/private bank account.
(3). At the completion of this transaction, the sharing method shall be 50% for me while 50% for you.

I will draft application form which you will fill and directly submitted to our bank to commence the claim as soon as you state your position in this transaction.This will automatically signal the commencement of the transaction as all other procedures will be forwarded to you as well.As Soon as your application is received, it will be processed and you will in turn receive your acknowledgement letter from our bank showing the receipt of your application.Our bank will stipulate in the acknowledgement letter the conditions with which this fund shall be swift transferred to your designated bank account in your country or as the case may be.

Please take your time and decide if it is acceptable to you. Otherwise,i will not want to start at all as it will complicate issues if i should start processing everything in your name for you to come up with a negative reaction later due to these conditions not well explained to you at this time.Please I will still want us to continue as friends even if there is no possibility for you to work with me in this regard.Now I think everything should be very clear to you.I am very interested in getting this transaction successfully concluded within 14 bank working days from the day of approval till transfer date of confirmation in your account.

Thus,this transaction as you already know is 100% riskfree and will never involve any one along the line if only you are ready to follow the guidelines.Do not reply any letter to our bank without sending me a copy of such letter for review and advice to avoid mistakes that may effect this transaction. All you need to do is to understand that the watchword is confidentiality and trust.Everything is legal and will be legally done. There is nothing different from the normal bank fund transfer proccedure .I am 100% sure because i have carried out series of investigations over the years concerning this fund and discovered that except we move it out, it will be moved into government coffers as unclaimed bills, and you know how dubious these government officials are.They will share the fund amongst themselves. THIS SHOULD BE KEEP STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL BECAUSE I AM STILL IN ACTIVE SERVICE

Thanks for your understanding and am looking forward to hearing from you.
Mr Lansana Yao,
+228 9094-4369
12.05.2012 13:02:05, Alice777
Мари. Один в один. 03.12.2011 19:25:50, Alittletobeabillionare

Материалы сайта носят информационный характер и предназначены для образовательных целей. Мнение редакции может не совпадать с мнениями авторов. Перепечатка материалов сайта запрещена. Права авторов и издателя защищены.

Рейтинг@Mail.ru
7я.ру - информационный проект по семейным вопросам: беременность и роды, воспитание детей, образование и карьера, домоводство, отдых, красота и здоровье, семейные отношения. На сайте работают тематические конференции, ведутся рейтинги детских садов и школ, ежедневно публикуются статьи и проводятся конкурсы.
18+

Если вы обнаружили на странице ошибки, неполадки, неточности, пожалуйста, сообщите нам об этом. Спасибо!